Monday, September 5, 2011

Some Star Cars!

So I recently hit up Dragon Con 2011, it was insane as always. I checked out the parade to see what would come by and to my surprise there were some pretty sick cars in it. My friend Audet  took a few pics so I stole a few from his camera and figured I'd show to everyone on here. Enjoy!




Batman!!!


I guess not really the car but you needed to see it anyways.


A pretty sweet Mach 5, and it sounded pretty bad ass as well.


A cobra hummer.... why not.. both are evil.(I secretly really want one)


OJ Simpson Bronco with the top off, filled with MW2 guys. cool.


Specking of Bronco's, how bout a Bronco with roll bar mounted missiles. Sick.


To simple but had to include it.


Umbrella Co would pick an HHR.


Nice!


Saved the best for last, I would daily drive this. Thanks for checking it out!.



Ken Vader or Dark Block?

1 comment: